Troll Under The Bridge

What Bridge Trolls really get up to.

Well, on the odd occasion, I do leave my little bridge of a home,
but I was actually rather excited!
I got to go to a place of green midgets!
So, here's all about my trip to Dublin!

I made it to Dublin with no scratches, even after being dragged on the boat.

I found Blooms Hotel quite quickly when I arrived to the magical place of green midgets:

Well, I say it was easy to find. But when you're looking for a place called "Blooms Hotel", when in fact, the front of the hotel says "Vat House", you kind of think otherwise.


Even during the day time, everything is still quite lively

I'll post more tomorrow, because I really need some sleep.

TROLLS DO NOT RIDE ON BOATS FOR A REASON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I live under a bridge in a land dubbed Southampton! Under my little bridge, I love to troll the net, program, and play games.

Followers