Troll Under The Bridge

What Bridge Trolls really get up to.

When on the road to sweet Athy, A stick in the hand, a drop in the eye.
A doleful troll I heard cry, Johnny, I hate walking.


Walking, Yeah, Ireland's a beautiful place. But my god, SO. MUCH. WALKING.

So, It's been a while, and suffice to say, ignoring the complaint of walking,
I've had alot of fun!
Now to tell ye why, sit-eth scroll-eth down-eth, and listen...eth.
I started my epic journey from sweet ol' Dublin. I travelled far across the land (45 miles), to "Sweet" Athy. I boughteth me a "Trilby":
So, while in Athy, I snapped a few shots of the town,
And I found a new potential home!:
The owner said it has potential flooding problems, and that people like to drive through it with big floaty things, but I don't see how that could be a problem.
Just worried about the computer getting wet, that's all.


This place was rather lonesome,
I'd like to live here, but I think it might be a bit too drafty.
These are the Ruins of Levitstown Mill, just south of Athy.

(Yeah, I detoured, so what? It's a holiday!)

Alreet, so, I finally left sweet Athy, and took my journey to the west.
I grabbed my epic hat, (which was actually slightly too small, and not green),
And took my not so epic journey (finally) to the west!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I live under a bridge in a land dubbed Southampton! Under my little bridge, I love to troll the net, program, and play games.

Followers