Troll Under The Bridge

What Bridge Trolls really get up to.

There once was a town named Limerick,
And don't you dare even think I'm going to make one.

Anyway, as I entered this town,
I was taken aback by the sheer horror that betook my sight;

This place wasn't real...
It was a horror film set.
I swear.

Anyway, jokes aside (Yes, seriously.),
My first destination was the so called "Tallest" Church of Ireland.
St. John's Cathedral.
Not a man of god myself,
But was a pretty good sight none the less:
I think it's cheating to be honest,
It's not like anyone ever goes to the top.
I bet there's no stairs either.


I grabbed a few more pictures,
There wasn't anything particular exciting to me here,
Like I said, I'm not a man of god,
Or one of history...That's somewhat of a lie.
There's SOME history I like.
King Richard the 2nd for example.
Enough ramblings, pics or it never happened!:

Traffic wasn't bad. Alot of parked cars though.

Just another scary picture,
Of oddly bright landscape

Not so bright, but there was swans in the way of the water.
Swans are evil,
Don't argue with me.

Anyway, at this point, planning my next steps would be a good idea.
So, untill next time!
Adidas!
Ados!
Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I live under a bridge in a land dubbed Southampton! Under my little bridge, I love to troll the net, program, and play games.

Followers